3/23/09

Case of the Mondays

So today is a little stressful. Kristy came back in town... which is great. Unfortunately, I have a huge paper due tomorrow. Now, I have been working on this thing for quite sometime, but I have also changed my mind on its structure and content several times. It is now crunch time. I have to have this thing done by 6am so that I can proofread it, print it, turn it in, and get to work on time in the morning.

The good part is that it is actually not due for the class until April 21st, but I am turning it in for the History competition and the entries are due tomorrow by noon.

Pretty much I am going to be up all night.

Again, I have not procrastinated at all. This is a completely new experience for me in that I have been working on it incessantly for weeks and am so consumed with it being perfect that I have revised and rewritten numerous times. I think I have it the way I want it but then I find a different angle.

Ugh.

No comments: