2/22/10

Can't Sleep

I had a roommate once who thought that if he could just simply stop sleeping that his productivity would skyrocket. Soon, he moved to sleeping very little, and eventually he went back to a normal routine, but not before becoming somewhat cranky and a little paranoid for a while.

We need sleep. I need sleep. However, right now, I just can't do it. I know that part of it is that the medication level that I usually take has gotten out of whack, and so I am simply trying to embrace the no-sleep (or better termed the "sleep at extremely irregular and inconvenient times") by doing a bit of blogging and doing a lot of homework.

Kristy, for some reason, does not sleep well when I am not in the bed. I get like that a little bit as well but only when she is not in bed because she is out of town or something. But for her, having me in bed has become such a part of her sleep ritual that she has to take Tylenol PM whenever I pull an all-nighter. It's nice to know she misses me, and it forces me to have as few of those late-nights as possible.

This is a bit of a rambling post, but it is 3am (please, no Matchbox 20 references).

No comments: